We understand that sometimes it can be difficult for you to fund your family law matter. That should not prevent you from receiving quality expert family law services.
Where you have assets but no available funds, you can find it very stressful trying to secure quality family law services. Family law matters are stressful enough in themselves. Therefore, we are available to assist you to meet the costs of your legal fees using one of three options:
1. negotiate an early release of funds where they are available in your asset pool;
2. apply to the Court to receive an early distribution of funds if agreement cannot be reached privately for funds to be released to you; and
3. If you have property interests but do not have funds to pay for your legal fees, we can also assist you to apply to a third party litigation funder who will pay your legal fees and expenses for you as you go.
If you wish to apply for external litigation funding, we will assist you to make that application.
THE BENEFITS TO YOU:
1. The application process is quick and easy.
2. The interest rate charged is competitive.
3. You can borrow a fixed sum, up to $50,000.
4. Interest is only applied on the sum that is actually used.
5. You do not have to use all of the funds that are approved.
6. You will not be required to make payments until your matter settles.
Please speak to us if you would like to make an application for funding.
Copyright © 2007-2021 McGowan Family Law Pty Ltd: All Rights Reserved.
Liability Limited by a scheme approved by professional standards legislation.
ADDRESS for service: 1/16 Holmes Road, Moonee Ponds VIC 3039 AU
FAMILY LAW - MEDIATION - LIFE COACHING & MENTORING - INDEPENDENT CHILDREN'S LAWYER SERVICES: Our experience and empathetic but firm approach sets us apart from other expert lawyers.
GENERAL EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org